Welcome to Sierra Bonita Elementary!
We extend a warm welcome to students, parents, and families of Sierra Bonita Elementary, Home of the Bears. We look forward to working with each member of our school community to achieve our school mission statement:
In partnership with parents and community, our mission at Sierra Bonita Elementary is to create high levels of learning for every student, celebrate individual differences and abilities, and inspire responsible citizenship and lifelong success.
During this upcoming school year, working together as partners, we will ensure that all students experience this success. Thank you for your support for Sierra Bonita Elementary!
School Registration Day
School registration for all new and returning students will be held on Thursday, August 1, from 7:30am-4:00pm. If you will be unable to attend registration on August 1, please contact the school at 801-798-4480 or let Mike Larsen know through email at email@example.com.
School Community Council Elections
Elections for three parent positions on the school community council will be held August 21-29, 2013. We invite all parents/guardians to consider having their name added to the school community council ballot. If you would like to add your name to the ballot, please contact Mike Larsen by Monday, August 19, 2013, at 801-798-4480 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Registration (For all new and returning students) - Thursday, August 1, from 7:30am-4:00pm
- School Open House – Wednesday, August 21, 1:00-3:00pm
- First Day of School (1st – 6th) – Thursday, August 22, 9:00am
- First Day of Kindergarten – Thursday, August 29
- Back to School Night – Thursday, August 29, 6:30pm
- School Carnival Fundraiser – Monday, September 9, 5:00-8:00pm