Beginning July 6, 2017.
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
NOTE: Kindergarten students did pre-register in March; however, they still need to do online registration (to verify information and sign required documents) in order to complete the registration process.
Online Registration is done yearly.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System. If your child has already attended Sierra Bonita last year, click on "Returning Student".
- Pay Donation for field trips, assemblies and classroom supplies, special grade level events, and more. The suggested one time amount is $25 per student for the entire year.
- School Meals
- Check eligibility for Free/Reduced Meals [ en Español ]
- We encourage each family to look at the eligibility chart. If you are at or below the chart limit for your household size PLEASE fill out a free and reduced lunch application.
- Lunch can be paid for online via PayPams.
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Sierra Bonita students, or if one of these has changed)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
*If you have any questions the secretaries are in the office 9-1 Mon-Thurs.
Walk-In Registration: August 1st from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first time Sierra Bonita students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (NOTE: Please bring documentation.)