Welcome to Sierra Bonita Elementary!
We extend a warm welcome to students, parents, and families of Sierra Bonita
Elementary, Home of the Bears. We look forward to working with each member of our school community to achieve our school mission statement:
In partnership with parents and community, our mission at Sierra Bonita Elementary is to create high levels of learning for every student, celebrate individual differences and abilities, and inspire responsible citizenship and lifelong success.
During this upcoming school year, working together as partners, we will ensure that all students experience this success. Thank you for your support for Sierra Bonita Elementary!
School Registration Day
School registration for all new and returning students will be held on Wednesday, August 1, from 7:30am 4:30pm. If you will be unable to attend registration on August 1, please contact the school at 801-798-4480 or let Mike Larsen know through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students will need to have a birth certificate and immunization record that documents that all required vaccines have been received on file at the school before they will be allowed to attend school. (Utah Code: 53A-11-301)
School Community Council Elections
Elections for three parent positions on the school community council will be held August 20-24, 2012. We invite all parents/guardians to consider having their name added to the school community council ballot. If you would like to add your name to the ballot, please contact Mike Larsen by Friday, August 17, 2012, at 801-798-4480 or through email at email@example.com.
• School Registration (For all new and returning students) - Wednesday, August 1, from 7:30am-4:30pm
• School Open House – Monday, August 20, 1:00-3:00pm
• School Community Council Elections - Monday, August 20 - Friday, August 24
• First Day of School (1st–6th Grades) – Tuesday, August 21, 9:00am
• First Day of Kindergarten – Tuesday, August 28
• Back to School Night – Thursday, August 30, 6:30pm
• School Carnival Fundraiser – Monday, September 10, 5:00-8:00pm